As the chemical industry reaches further into developing markets, GES is prepared with a secure and highly professional logistics solution set. Chemical storage and transportation is a specialized branch of the logistics industry that requires a strong compliance focus, particularly in terms of environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) concerns. Our commitment to dangerous goods shipping (DG) runs deep, with subject matter expertise and certified Haz-Mat operations. We are proud to call many of the top names in the chemical industry our customers. Our chemical solution set enables supply chain control, intelligence and performance via global logistics services.
Our flagship chemical logistics offering is a state-of-the-art warehouse in the Tianjin Nangang Industrial Zone, which enables a robust multimodal China distribution platform for our customers.
- Composed of (8) building units providing 22,000 sqm of storage capacity. Built to meet the latest Environmental, Health, Safety & Quality (EHSQ) standards
- Certified for Dangerous Goods (DG) classes: 3, 4, 5, 6 (highly toxic chemicals), 8 and 9
- 6,000 sqm dedicated to class A material; 16,000 sqm for class B material
- Location – 45 km from central area of Tianjin; 165 km from Beijing; 25 km from Tianjin Port; 40 km from Tianjin Binhai International Airport
- Various fire control / suppression systems including dry, foam and water enabled sprinkler systems
- Fire and toxic gas sensors linked to audible/visible alarm system to facilitate prompt evacuation
- Two reserve accident ponds to collect waste water